Contact details

Who can I turn to for help?

  • Application

If you have any questions regarding the application, the admission and the enrollment, please contact the Registrar's Office (Studentenkanzlei).

Contact persons for foreign students:
Mrs. Röder (
Mr. Hindelang (


  • Academic questions

If you have academic questions, meaning questions regarding your major, your courses or your course schedule, please contact your major's study advisor.

Please find here the respective contact persons, arranged according to faculties and then to majors. Most of the websites are available in German only.


  • Further questions

If you have further questions, please contact the International Office.

Contact person for Free Movers: Birgit Reß